- Ensure entry locks and deadbolts are installed and functioning correctly.
- Reinforce the door jamb, the weakest point of most doors.
- Reinforce the door edge. After the jamb, the door edge adjacent to the locks is the most vulnerable area.
- Reinforce the hinges. After the jamb and the door edge have been reinforced, the hinge area is the next most likely to fail.
- Upgrade your locks. With your door properly reinforced to prevent forced entry, it only makes sense to use quality locks that cannot be easily bypassed.
- Install and use a door viewer, and never open the door to a stranger.
Limited Time Offer!
See the Altic Lock Service website for more information.