- Ensure entry locks and deadbolts are installed and functioning correctly.
- Reinforce the door jamb, the weakest point of most doors.
- Reinforce the door edge. After the jamb, the door edge adjacent to the locks is the most vulnerable area.
- Reinforce the hinges. After the jamb and the door edge have been reinforced, the hinge area is the next most likely to fail.
- Upgrade your locks. With your door properly reinforced to prevent forced entry, it only makes sense to use quality locks that cannot be easily bypassed.
- Install and use a door viewer, and never open the door to a stranger.
Altic lock Service can install reinforcement to all vulnerable areas of the door - the jamb, the door edge, and the hinges. Galvanized steel reinforcement that will not rust, with a white powder-coat finish that can be painted, if desired. Complete single door reinforcement (jamb, door edge for two locks, and two hinges) can be had for $89 (plus tax) for parts and $75 installation labor.
Plus, for each door completely reinforced, you can opt to add a door viewer (U.L. listed, fire rated, 9/16 inch diameter, brass construction, glass lens, 200 degree viewing area) for just $12 (plus tax) with no additional charge for installation.
Plus, with complete reinforcement of at least one door, purchase a sliding door deadbolt ($40.60 plus tax) and we will install with no additional installation charges. These sliding door deadbolts prevent both prying and lifting of the door out of the tracks.
Limited Time Offer!
See the Altic Lock Service website for more information.